Featuring Kyrah, the muted peach net lehnga and dupatta paired with white choli made out of organza, a complete bridal diary inspired by the floral extravaganza and old-school charm. The elaborated kiran and gotta work on this ensemble is done to give you the perfect blend of both traditional and modern look.
3-Piece: Dupatta, Lehnga and Choli
Shawl (Sold Separately): This heavily embellished raw-silk shawl is sold separately, featuring the mesmerising multi-colour palette, a toast to elegance and festivity.
- 50% advance is required to process the formal wear orders and full 100% payment is required to process the Ready to Wear orders.
- All sales are final.
- Advance against any bridal/formal/pret order in non-refundable/adjustable.
- No changes in the design/colour/measurements will be possible after 24 hours of placing the order.
- Full payment is required before the delivery of the article.
- For the addition of worked sleeves to the sleeveless articles, extra amount will be charged.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any order.
- Charges will be applied on any alteration.
- International shipment will be charged according to the weight of the article.